Skip to content
Memphis and Mid-South:
- CHOOSE901 – a campaign of City Leadership that believes now is the time and Memphis is the place to invest and enjoy your life. Site includes coverage of the Memphis Food Scene.
- The Chubby Vegetarian – Husband-and-wife team Justin Fox Burks and Amy Lawrence pursue Southern vegetarian adventures.
- Dining with Monkeys – Memphis native, blogger and mother of two boys, Stacey Greenberg, reviews restaurants through the lens of dining with her family.
- I Love Memphis – A resource for what’s going on in Memphis: music, food, arts, events, sports, people, culture, and anything else that makes us special.
- Loving My Memphis – Memphian Cristina McCarter’s journey into the local food scene of her hometown.
- The Memphis Flyer – The Food and Drink page of this weekly flyer contains frequent updates of the restaurant and bar scene of Memphis.
- Vegan Crunk – Southern Vegan cookbook author and blogger Bianca Phillips also write for the Memphis Flyer.
- Afroculinaria – Exploring Culinary Traditions of Africa, African America and the African Diaspora
- AllRecipes – This site has a huge number of recipes that you can bookmark and turn into shopping lists on its smartphone app platform.
- America’s Test Kitchen – Rigorously tested recipes, equipment reviews, ingredient taste tests results, and kitchen tips available through their magazines, podcast, websites, and television series.
- The Domestic Man – Food blogger and NYT bestselling author of Paleo Takeout & The Ancestral Table Russ Crandall specializes in traditional & international cuisines.
- Easy Turkish Recipes – Your portal for exploring the cuisine of Turkey.
- Epicurious – This site features adventurous recipes of haute cuisine that you can bookmark and turn into shopping lists on its smartphone app platform.
- Forks Over Knives – Recipes for a plant-based diet.
- James Beard Foundation – Before you travel anywhere in the United States, visit this site to learn about James Beard semifinalists, finalists and award winners in your destination.
- Jamie Oliver – English Chef who is a master educator of all things food. You can watch preparation of many of these recipes on Jamie’s Food Tube site on YouTube.
- Mallika Basu – Indian Chef in the UK.
- Nigella Lawson – English journalist, broadcaster, television personality, gourmet, and food writer.
- Oldways – Inspiring good health through cultural food traditions.
- Restaurant and Menu Collection – Include all things related to dining in Memphis, and it all starts with the menus of Fredric Koeppel who wrote restaurant reviews for the Commercial Appeal.
- Southern Foodways Alliance – The Southern Foodways Alliance documents, studies, and explores the diverse food cultures of the changing American South.
- The Splendid Table – The acclaimed radio show host Lynne Rossetto Kasper shares stories and recipes from all over the world.